Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Creole Cottage

Good Wednesday to you all! Last week I discovered what I think is going to be a gem of a shopping experience in New Orleans. It's a local interiors shop called The Creole Cottage. It is owned by a mother-daughter duo who take old pieces of furniture and upcycle them to new chic life and then sell them at reasonable prices. Yes!

(I'm loving this fence headboard... click on the picture to see it and other great items in The Creole Cottage online shop)
Fence headboard (twin). $45.

Needless to say, I am planning to drop by asap. Nothing like looking forward to a shopping experience to escape the stresses of moving.

On that note I better get back to tying up loose ends at work and emotionally eating Oreos.

Speaking of food... I went really light on the grocery shopping this week knowing we needed to use up what we already had, so I am looking forward to an enviable lunch of frozen broccoli and pecans at my desk, yum!

I truly hope your lunch plans are half as good as mine.

Linking up with Simple Design... because everyone needs to know about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...