Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Welcome Joseph and Jacob!

I was reading back through the blog recently and realized that I never wrote about a pretty major event that took place in our family. 

On August 30, 2012 Andrew and I were made uncle and aunt to Joseph and Jacob, our beautiful twin nephews!!!

Hurricane Isaac hit at just the right time for us because we were able to evacuate in time to be in Alabama for their birth.

I can not tell you how sweet they are and how loved they are by their big brother and sister. 

It has been a little crazy adjusting to four babies all 5 and under but my in-laws are major troopers. I just wish I were closer to be able to help (and snuggle!). 

I just wanted to welcome them to the world even if it is almost 4 months late! And I am sure James is super excited to be born into such a fun family of cousins!






Merry Christmas from Santa's littlest elves!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...